European Auto Service
Tire & Wheel Service Center
Boca Raton & Aventura, Florida
No Matter What Your Tire And Wheel Needs, We Can Outfit You.
European Auto Service carries and fits tires for all family and luxury vehicles, SUVs, Mini Vans, Light Trucks and we also specialize in high-performance tires for Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, SAAB, Volkswagen and Volvo.
We have been servicing tires for our customers since 1988.
We have three locations that are convenient for you. We carry top-brand tires from popular manufacturers such as Michelin, Pirelli, Yokohama, BF Goodrich and Continental Tire.
We understand tires and cars, and we make sure our customers have the best service when it comes to getting the right tires for their driving needs. Give us a call today to speak with a tire specialist at one of our three convenient locations.
So, whether you need tires for your high-performance vehicle, luxury car, SUV, crossover, light truck or mini van, we can fit it all!
- Tires We Carry By Manufacturer (Click Image To Enlarge)
From the top-of-the-line Rolls Royce & Bentley, to high-performance Ferrari,
Lamborghini, & Porsche, to luxury cars like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, Infiniti
& Acura, as well as Family Cars, SUVs, Mini Vans, and Light Trucks.
- We Do Automotive, Car, SUV, Crossover & Light Truck Tires
- Passenger Car & Mini Van Tires
We carry All Season, Summer and Winter tires for your luxury passenger / family car and mini van. So, whether you need to drive in dry / wet, high-temperature, rain, snow, mud or ice conditions, we have tires that will fit your lifestyle perfectly.
- Luxury Performance Touring Tires
- Great for driving long straights and riding across the country. These tires are engineered for premium touring cars and they provide you with a safe, reliable and comfortable ride with responsive handling.
- High Performance Sport Tires
- High performance tires are made for high-traction, speed and performance street handling. These tires give the driver improved handling at higher speeds and are designed for luxury sports cars.
- SUV, Crossover & Light Truck Tires
- SUV, Crossover and Light Truck typically require All Terrain tires, which have a wider tread pattern and spacing compared to the All Season tire for removing the dirt, mud and debris. They are ideal for on-road use and also have stiffer sidewalls to help prevent punctures when traveling off-road. They provide long wear life, durability and grip for the diverse driver.
Give Us A Call Or Stop By Today! We Can Do It All!