European Auto Service Car Maintenance Service & Oil Change
Important Tips On How To Keep Your Car Running To Perfection And How To Eliminate Costly Breakdowns And Repairs.
Simple Maintenance & Oil Change Guidlines To Follow To Keep Your Car Running Smoothly
The most important thing you can do for your vehicle is an oil change and car condition inspection. You can keep your Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Volkswagen and Volvo running to perfection and optimum performance with a combination of a regular scheduled maintenance, inspection and oil change. It is just that simple and true.
- Changing engine oil every 3,000 miles.
- Changing synthetic oil every 5,000 miles.
- Changing anti-freeze every two years.
- Changing brake fluid every two years.
- Changing transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Do 15,000, 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 mile scheduled car maintenance check-ups.
- Check for potential car problems before they happen.
- Alternators & Starter Diagnostics
- Electrical Repairs
- Computer Diagnostic’s
- Cooling System/Water pumps, Radiator’s, Thermostats
- Steering and Suspension
Two Reasons To Come In For An Oil Change
- Fresh Car Engine Oil Is Liquid Gold To Your Car. Clean oil keeps everything in your engine running smooth, with the least amount of friction, less wear, all engine stresses within tolerance for every part of the engine to handle without breaking. Changing your oil regularly keeps everything in order so those pistons will keep firing and sliding up and down those cylinder walls like they weren’t even there. A regular oil change leads to automotive perfection within the engine.
- When Your Car Is In For The Oil Change… it allows us to check your car for scheduled maintenance or find areas of weakness that could be close to failure. Standard inspection of belts, hoses, spark plugs, ignition, fuel injectors, brakes, tires, alignment and many more items all critical to proper automobile operation are checked for free to make sure your car is operating properly. Did you know that just one spark plug not firing could cost you up to 30% more gas cost until it is replaced. Did you know that a misaligned front end could make your tires wear from 30% to 50% faster. And how does the front end become misaligned? By hitting a curb, pothole or even making a sharp defensive turn can knock it out.
A Well Maintained European Car Can Go For 250,000 Miles Or More Without Ever Experiencing A Breakdown.
Feel Good & Save Money
Car repair is expensive, but car maintenance is cheap. For every dollar you spend on car maintenance, you can save up to $8.00 in costly car repairs, because you are catching potential car problems before they happen. You can also save money on car repair by coming to European Auto Service. We have prices lower than the dealership and we give our customers personalized attention.